- Released date: November 14, 2006.
- Colors: Brown, Black, White
- Double-shot: The 3 colors came with "doubleshot," or translucent glow, in a different color, of blue (black), green (brown), and clear (white)
- Preloaded Content: the device came with several songs, videos, and images preloaded on the device.
- Directional Pad: a circular controller with four buttons for direction, as well as a middle button to select a song album or menu, a back button to the left, a play/pause button to the right, and a hold switch atop the player next to the headphone port.
- Volume: 4.4 × 2.4 × 0.58 inches (11.18 × 6.10 × 1.47 cm)
- Weight: 5.6 ounces (158.8 g)
- Screen: 3 inches (7.62 cm) diagonal, 2.4 inches (6.10 cm) x 1.8 inches (4.57 cm) QVGA LCD, 320×240 pixels, 133.33 resolution, 65k colors (16-bit color)
- Hard disk: 30GB hard disk
- Wi-Fi: Zune-to-Zune song transfer, Zune-to-Zune game connect, Zune-to-PC music library synchronizing, Zune Marketplace Downloads when configured with a Zunetag and Marketplace Account (Firmware 3.0 dependent); 802.11b/g (BB|RF); i,e (MAC)
- TV out
- Radio: 76-108 MHz FM, RDS, RBDS
- $249.99 at launch
Zune 30 Related Articles