Nesisita has just launched their first Philippine-made iPad app game titled Meatball Joe.
Created by indie game developer Nesesita, Meatball Joe is a new take on a classic pinball game, with fast-paced gameplay that allow players to test their skills while traveling to eight gastronomically-themed world locations.
Game info after the break and check below for a single-use promo code. http://meatballjoe.com
• Fun, pinball-style gameplay that’s easy to learn, not so easy to master!
• 8 world locations: Sourdough City, Pretzel Central, Sushi Sea, Place de la Croissant, Adobo Islands, Young Chow Main, Plaza Paella and Marinara Mountain!
• Super Secret Bonus Zones help you rack up those points!
• Beautiful HD graphics built for the iPad!
• Food-themes and signature dishes to make your mouth water!
• Original Jazzy soundtrack that will make you want to dance!
How to Play:
Press the GO button to get Joe moving, and keep him alive with the flippers while racking up points. Joe has a total of three lives, and loses a life every time he falls through the hole below the flippers. Each city has a minimum number of required points to collect before the next city is unlocked. Bonus “magic items” will sometimes appear on-screen,
which the player can touch to be able to access a special Super Secret Bonus Zone, where Joe can collect more points to add to his score.
Enter code N4PNRLPXFPJT on the App Store. (single use only, first one who uses it gets it) Want another free coupon? comment on this post!