Abu Dhabi Media’s Karkadann Games just released a game starring Manny Pacquiao titled Manny Pacquiao: Pound for Pound. The 125mb game for the iPhone and iPad portays Pacman as a martial arts action hero, ala Bruce Lee, which coincidentally is Pacquiao’s idol. When you are made into a game character by a foreign developer, you’re really famous. you know? :)
See the more photos, game description and video after the jump.
Manny Pacquiao: Pound for Pound is a new 3D action fighting game series starring the Filipino athlete and international superstar, Manny Pacquiao, who is portrayed as a martial arts action hero. Pound for Pound is created for a wide gaming audience featuring accessible game mechanics, and will be available on iOS supported devices such as iPad, iPad and iPod Touch.
Pound for Pound: Volume I takes gamers through narrative arcs, intense action and addictive game play, as Manny the martial arts action hero battles through the dark world of heinous villains on a mission of justice. Gamers not only wield Manny’s legendary combination of pummelling punches with his lightning fast hands, but have access to new items that will improve Manny’s fighting power.
- Fight as the world famous Manny Pacquiao in this action packed - game for iOS.
- Gamers will use touchscreen actions and gestures to unleash Manny’s arsenal of lethal punches and kicks.
- Fight against minions, mini-bosses, and bosses who increase in difficulty as players progress through the game.
- Guide Manny in his crusade for justice and experience artistically vivid environments with an immersive storyline.
- Engage in a combat oriented experience leveling Manny as you progress through challenging and intense battles
- Upgrade Manny’s attributes with every level you gain, furthermore upgrade Manny's gear to increase his stamina, vitality and strength to survive the challenges ahead.
- Integration with Game Center for unlockable achievements and leaderboard ranking.